|Key to learning
||Find a teacher or mentor
||The creative touch
- Open up your options - anything is possible.
- Build on your strengths.
- Decide on a plan of action.
- Who inspires you.
- Offers constructive criticism.
- Helps you focus your learning.
- Keep asking questions - until you're sure you understand.
- Experiment with different approaches.
- Make notes of what you did.
- Compare the results - and try again.
||Dealing with failure
||Learn how to
- Break procedures down into simple steps.
- Write instructions in your own words.
- Get used to checking, testing and problem - solving.
- Be realistic - for every winner there's a loser.
- Always be positive not negative.
- Identify mistakes - and learn from them.
- Keep going - visualise success.
- Don't panic - take your time.
- Go back to basics.
- Follow precise instructions.
- Be super - observant.
- Interpret data.
- Recognize patterns.
||Group learning lets you
- Explore contents and index pages first.
- Find and reread crucial pages.
- Make concise notes in your own words.
- Make notes memorable - highlight keywords and ideas.
- Keep a record of books read (Bibliography).
- List what you know already.
- List the questions you want answers to.
- Be prepared to bark up a few wrong trees.
- Explain what you've learned.
- Get insights and ideas from others.
- Share opinions and feelings.
- Learn to interact in a group.
- Ask for feedback - and make sure you use it.
- Banish your inhibitions - play the part.
- Be critical but positive - the magic combination.
- Beat one challenge then find another.
- Take risks - don't worry about mistakes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.