Top Of The Pops: Mix Factory was a CD-Rom Game which was a piece of Top Of The Pops Merchandise which was published by BBC Multimedia. It was released on 21 July 2000 and was design to be able to run on Windows 95, Windows 98.
Jamie Theakston introduces you to the programme and explains how to build your own tracks, create the visuals to go with them and then order the playlist for your own TOTP show.
Forget turntables and mixing desks - produce a hit music track on your own PC! Click and drag hundreds of music samples onto a virtual score, record your own voice and play your track back. Experiment with limitless combinations until you've created the perfect track. Select sounds from over 1,000 hip hop, dance and pop music samples.
Produce your own visuals in the Vision Mix studio. Mix backgrounds with foregrounds made up of animated graphics, cartoons, abstract art and photos to create unique visual experiences to enhance the impact of your tracks.
With Jamie Theakston on hand, produce a Top of the Pops play list of up to 10 of your own tracks. Jamie will be there to present your virtual show as you go live!
- Jamie Theakston introduces you to the programme
- Shows you how to build your own tracks and create the visuals to go with them
- Produce a hit music track on your own
- Click and drag hundreds of music samples onto a virtual score
- Record your own voice
- Select sounds from over 1,000 hip hop, dance and pop music samples
- Produce a Top of the Pops play list of up to 10 of your own tracks